The limits for the scope of work are generally herein after referred to as the “Project” including all impacted structures within the Project limits.
Given the Project’s YEGC potential, the selected consultant team will demonstrate the capability to develop the following types of Concession Agreement Schedules:
• Construction Work Requirements.
• Applicable Standards, Data and Reports.
• Contract Drawings.
• List of Reference Documents.
• Required Insurances.
• Utilities and Access.
• Procurement Process Strategic Planning.
• Coordination with Preliminary Design Consultant.
• Design Build document development (potentially including select Concession Agreement Schedules).
• Prepare project for Design-Build process.
• Project meetings Descriptions of the consultant responsibilities and duties are further described in this document.